Fundraising and Marketing Project Officer
Full-time, initial 12-month fixed term contract
QATSIF (Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Foundation) is seeking a motivated, creative and independent thinking professional to take ownership of our fundraising, philanthropic and marketing programs.
The right person to join our small team based in Fortitude Valley will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience in both corporate and individual donor fundraising programs
- Passion for improving the educational outcomes for young Indigenous Queenslanders
- Strong connections and a good understanding of Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to call the QATSIF Secretariat Director, Mike Nayler for a confidential chat on 07 3257 1777.
Interested applicants should email or post their:
- Expression of Interest letter briefly outlining your interest in the role.
- Response to Selection Criteria (below).
- Curriculum Vitae.
Post: QATSIF Secretariat Director 2/301 Water Street Fortitude Valley, Q 4006
Applications close: 5pm Friday, 17 August 2018.