Responsibilities of the School:
- actively engage with local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders
- ensure that students’ status as Aboriginal or/and Torres Strait Islander heritage is confirmed as per the school’s official Census Data.
- monitor of scholarship recipients’ continual adherence to the scholarship conditions.
- submit semester payment claims to QATSIF.
- apply the scholarship funds for the benefit of the scholarship recipient in accordance to QATSIF guidelines and in consultation with the parents of the Scholarship Recipients
- complete a full acquittal of funds expended on behalf of the scholarship recipient at the end of the scholarship term.
- retain copies of all QATSIF QCE Scholarship Application Declarations